Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Next Stop Before the Last Stop

Well, I just finished the 2009 Phillips 66 Big 12 Men's and Women's Basketball Championships. It was a blast; but we aren't finished yet. In less than two weeks we will be hosting a NCAA Women's Regional on March 29th and 31st. It is the women's Sweet Sixteen and Elite 8. It is a great and exciting event. Once that is over we will have about one month before Big 12 Softball, Big 12 Baseball and the WCWS returns to OKC. it is a very exciting and busy time.

This is the first post in about a year so if everything works out Taylor and I will be posting more often with random stuff, not just work related stuff like this. I hope to learn a little more about this and add photos. My goal will be to get back on Thursday and tell you all about Lost and my thoughts.

No comments: