Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Naked


My training has begun with a rugged diet of Naked juices and running around Nompton, Oklahoma.

In less than two weeks Taylor and I will be running in the Red Bud Classic in Oklahoma City. Taylor is more experienced at running so I am in catch up mode.

This will be our 3rd year to run in the Red Bud but the first time we will run the 10K (6.4 miles). We run with team Young Life. Norman Young Life has the 'Camper Scamper' which is a fundraiser for kids to go to camp.

Lindsey Brassfield started this 3 years ago and it has been very fun and successful every year. If you want to donate let us know!

So I am running around nompton and trying to eat healthy. For lunch I have been drinking Naked drinks instead of having Burgers from Richie's and Spuds for City Bites. So far so good. i have been functioning fine even without as many calories coursing through me. Every flavor has been pretty solid. The one exception is the protein one. It tastes like chalk. I don't recommend it. The green one is a little suspect as well. other than that I would recommend them for a healthy breakfast or lunch. Check out their site nakedjuice.com

No comments: