Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cowboy Boots



For Christmas this year my parents bought me some cowboy boots. They are pretty sweet. they are Python. I don't get to wear them very often because I don't go out to nice restaurants or parties and wearing them around the house gets a little old.

Since this Christmas I have wanted a new pair of boots. The ole snake skins aren't made for the rain or mud so I can't wear them out if the weather isn't perfect. This Christmas I went coyote hunting with some of my family-in-laws in Corn, OK. I couldn't wear my boots so I wore Jimmy's and they were amazingly comfortable. Since then I have coveted a new pair.

So last night Taylor and I met, Kyle, Grandpa Jim, Jimmy, Nancy and Brandon and they all helped me pick out a new pair of boots at Langstons. It was a tough decision. if you haven't been boot shopping, it is quite intense, there are hundreds of boots out there. Prices range from $100.00 to over $1,000.00. The boots I was looking at for the most part were Justin's and that is what I ended up with. The boots are rubber soled so they are softer than the ole snake skins. Brown with red tops, although they have yellow and purple stitching but I know that they are some good boots because I got the approval of Jim and Jimmy. I plan on wearing them every Friday and anytime I go to Corn.

After that we all ate at Cattlemen's. That place is great. One of the best steaks i have had in a long time. I tried lamb fries for the first and probably last time. if you don't know what they are just ask Brittany Hussain or check out wikipedia.

No comments: