Monday, May 3, 2010

Flower Power!

So tonight when David got home from work, he mowed the yard and did some landscaping. Which is great, because our backyard was definitely needing some attention.

But look what he brought me:





Aren't they gorgeous? Who knew you could grow pretty flowers in your own backyard? I sure did not. I just hope that David and I do not kill them.



We seriously have some very pretty flowers and bushes in our yard that I do not want to lose, but I really do not know how to protect them from myself.

Well anyway... lots of pictures of our beautiful fuchsia flowers... all kind of the same, but just so proud of our effortless gardening.


We are considering opening a floral shop out of our home. What do you think?


By the way, does anyone know what kind of flowers these are?

No comments: