Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I love Weddings!!!!!

Wedding season begins!!!

So a couple of weekends ago, David and I were in our friends' wedding in Tulsa. It was such a great wedding and we both had a great time.

I went up on Tuesday morning to spend the week with Aimee. I mean weddings are not really just a day, they are more like a week long EXTRAVAGANZA! I am sure any and everyone that was a part of our wedding knows how I feel about this! I had events planned starting on Thur night all the way through the wedding on Sat night! Anyway, I went to Tulsa and spent the weekend with Aimee and her family. We had a few last minute wedding things to do, some errands to run, dresses to steam and all kinds of random things! Aimee is so dear to me and I just wanted to be around her as much as I could! We had a blast. Well I did, I will let her speak for herself. It was such a great week! I even got some work done, thank goodness for internet and laptops!

I think we both enjoyed this wedding so much, because we were both in it and we are such good friends with the Bride, Aimee and the groom, Michael! They really have become some of our best friends! Here is a picture of them at the rehearsal on Thursday night! They were both so happy! Aimee was glowing - absolutely gorgeous!





Sadly, I realized after the wedding was over, that I did not take one picture of David and I together. What is worse, neither did Holli! :( I mean we looked good. And that doesn't happen very often, so I wanted to have some proof!

The wedding was perfect! Absolutely perfect. Aimee and her mom did a great job planning everything out and picking everything out. These bridesmaid dresses were the best, they are awesome! Lauren (maid of honor) and myself are planning to wear them to every upcoming event througout the spring and summer! Watch out! I could go on and on about this wedding, because I loved it so much, but here is a slideshow Holli made. I have watched it at least 3 times. If you are unsure how awesome Holli is at her job, then you will have no doubt after this slideshow!

HERE it is.

Okay, well that is really all I have. Since I only took like 4 pictures throughout the whole week, I will attach them, just a few pictures of all the girls!




We have a few more weddings coming up, most notable of course is Kyle and Meredith's in August! Yipee!!!

Welp... See ya later

No comments: