Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Getting Closer



So it has been a while... Sorry it takes me so long to update, but the past month has just been crazy. I have been very busy with business stuff and getting the house straight and finding furniture, etc.

But I do have some good news. We are all moved in and things are coming along. We are not completely finished with decorating, but we have a few curtains up, found a couch, bought a beautiful bedroom suit from our parent's friend. And have done a little decorating. So I am attaching photos below of each room and some of the new things around the house!

Come visit... we are getting everything ready for you!


David and I sanded, primed and repainted the woodwork in both bathrooms. LOVELY. We still need to touch up the edges, but the main work is finished!




This is our guestroom, pretty simple, hoping to get some things hung in here pretty soon!


And this is the business - at its best!

We found a sectional and its perfect. We love it, it is oh so comfortable.


So the other furniture moved on in to the other room.... Oh and I got that sweet love seat from my parent's friend as well... it is awesome, David even likes it! That is saying A LOT!


Curtains from Potterybarn - these are awesome! And David found them! Isn't he great?



Our bedroom, it feels 100% nicer and better than the old look we got rid of. Not to mention how much better the mattress is.

We did a little rearranging.

And this is the mirror that I painted. My mother in law purchased it for me at this resell store and it was the door to a medicine cabinet, but it is much better as a mirror.

It once looked like this:


David hung our coat rack, but all we have on there right now is scarves... I need a cute basket for these guys before I can take them off of the rack!


David hung our coat rack, but all we have on there right now is scarves... I need a cute basket for these guys before I can take them off of the rack!

And the kitchen, we added the lights above the bar!




and got a fridge.




That is all for now!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Looks awesome. love those PB curtain.

Jenn said...

Looove your casa TayZ! I'm trying to follow you on here but it won't let me...